Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

akb

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 16, 2004
UK
I’m looking for an AirTag holder that would allow me to keep track of my office door pass - and I’ve been amazed how difficult that is.

At present, I use a keyring attachment connected to a lanyard holder for my pass, but it’s too bulky and awkward in my pocket:

image.jpg

Does anyone have any ideas?

I’ve seen plenty of products like this one, which at first glance I thought was exactly what I need, but they merely size the AirTag for a card holder, rather than provide space for the card also:

BAA4291F-EE3D-498D-B0ED-B455BC5D3036.jpeg

MrWillie

macrumors 65816
Apr 29, 2010
Starlite Starbrite Trailer Court
I have one of these, it dangles out of the way.

You could also attach an Apple Wallet to your eye phone and keep it there. You shouldn’t loose it.

You would have to pull it out every time because the Apple Wallet is shielded.

Edit: Okay, you got me thinking and looking into it…

Last edited:
Reactions: akb

akb

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 16, 2004
UK
I have one of these, it dangles out of the way.

You could also attach an Apple Wallet to your eye phone and keep it there. You shouldn’t loose it.

You would have to pull it out every time because the Apple Wallet is shielded.

Edit: Okay, you got me thinking and looking into it…

Thanks!

Yeah, the dangle is one of the things I’m looking to eliminate, if possible. So the standard holders on string aren’t what I’m after.

I have seen that wallet you post, but unfortunately it’s RFID-blocking, which isn’t great as an RFID pass holder!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.