Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

richie510

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 24, 2013
Denver, CO
Currently in Metro Denver there are no 4 packs of airtags available at BestBuy, Target, Walmart, and the Apple Store. Further, Amazon cannot deliver until around January 16. This just seems a little peculiar to me. Did they just blow out the door buster deals over the holidays and they are working to catch up, or is Apple up to something?

JPack

macrumors G5
Mar 27, 2017
Easy stocking stuffer. Everybody has AirPods. AirPods Pro are too expensive as gifts. Tags are just right in terms of pricing.

heath_durbin

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2015
Currently in Metro Denver there are no 4 packs of airtags available at BestBuy, Target, Walmart, and the Apple Store. Further, Amazon cannot deliver until around January 16. This just seems a little peculiar to me. Did they just blow out the door buster deals over the holidays and they are working to catch up, or is Apple up to something?
yeah, I only order the engraved version.

TheRomeroZombie

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2023
Your mom’s house
Yeah, here in the PNW, was real difficult to find any. I got extremely lucky. Needed two for a new Carbon Fiber Ridge wallet and a Hermès key ring. No Best Buy or Walmart. Got lucky at Target.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.