Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fatigue

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 27, 2013
México, Distrito Federal
i recently decided that i should delete all my music in my ipod and put the only albums that i like, so i did that and added the choosen ones than i noticed that there was no album art thumbnail on every single album.
i still cant get the album art working in 2 albums in my ipod, everything seems fine on itunes, meanwhile my ipod is a mess
i tried deleting, then syncing again, adding it directly into the ipod (right click, "add info" or something like that, since my itunes is on spanish, and finaly filling tha album art field)
i can only get the album art o be seen via coverflow and now playing, but in the thumbnails you can notice that when i flip the album art the small preview doesn't has album art too
i'm not interested on updating or restoring thanks :D

there you have the pics of my problem
8567133023_88a0089096_b.jpg

8568233096_eba4e59439_b.jpg

8567134083_2553531447_b.jpg

Pompiliu

macrumors 6502a
Apr 22, 2012
You're not the only one.
I have the same problem, but only with albums that are converted (in my case, from ALAC to AAC 256kbps).:(

aac.png

Fatigue

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 27, 2013
México, Distrito Federal
You're not the only one.
I have the same problem, but only with albums that are converted (in my case, from ALAC to AAC 256kbps).:(

converted or not, i have this problem, i hope to not to restore.
stuck in 6.0 lol.
i tried with different cables, cleaning my usb ports, no fix
===
just realized that there's a problem with the codecs, my pc is being a b'ch, i'll have to convert these by myself

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.