Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rkravi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 11, 2020
I have album artwork for my entire music library (on my mac). When I sync this library to my iPhone 7 Plus, artwork gets copied to the music library on the phone. However during the day, the artwork goes missing from the phone. When I sync again, some of the albums will have the artwork but most library will not have. I need to keep syncing multiple times to get all the album art work on the phone. However, this goes missing again, during some point in the day.

I have raised this issue with Apple Support multiple times. I have chatted with support executive multiple times. I have had callbacks arranged with support executives multiple times. I have provided screenshots, shared my phone screen, my mac screen multiples times (over 6 times). However, every time, the same questions were asked, same screen shots were asked, same stupid and useless answers were given to me without resolving the issue or without trying to understand the issue. Exasperated by this, I updated the support executive during my last call that I won't be going anymore information (as the same info were asked by me over 6 times already).

Pathetic support from Apple. This plants a doubt in me - Is apple and apple iOS going Android way?

Old man of Hoy

macrumors newbie
Mar 12, 2020
I have album artwork for my entire music library (on my mac). When I sync this library to my iPhone 7 Plus, artwork gets copied to the music library on the phone. However during the day, the artwork goes missing from the phone. When I sync again, some of the albums will have the artwork but most library will not have. I need to keep syncing multiple times to get all the album art work on the phone. However, this goes missing again, during some point in the day.

I have raised this issue with Apple Support multiple times. I have chatted with support executive multiple times. I have had callbacks arranged with support executives multiple times. I have provided screenshots, shared my phone screen, my mac screen multiples times (over 6 times). However, every time, the same questions were asked, same screen shots were asked, same stupid and useless answers were given to me without resolving the issue or without trying to understand the issue. Exasperated by this, I updated the support executive during my last call that I won't be going anymore information (as the same info were asked by me over 6 times already).

Pathetic support from Apple. This plants a doubt in me - Is apple and apple iOS going Android way?
I have been using Apple since the floppy disk days, generally I love it - BUT
Their attitude to album art cover and hi fidelity sound has always been useless
They just don’t care, especially if you keep 2.500 cds on a Mac.
I had to scan all my cds and put them on that way.
Every time there is an update on iOS the artwork goes away.
Some idiot had even spelled Clare College Cambridge as Claire invalidating any search.
Again, they just don’t care. Sorry that this reply will not change anything
The Old Man

rkravi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 11, 2020
I had no issues with this till iOS 13.3
I have been using iPhone since its launch and no issues till date.
Guess 13.3 broke it down completely.
And Apple is not willing to listen patiently and try to find a solution. Instead, it acts arrogantly.

Irishappleuser

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2019
Ah sure I tried to put music back onto my phone after my old laptop gave up the ghost last year and had to use a new PC and it was a mess. If it wasn’t album artwork it was songs not syncing. I mean I had all the music from the actual CDs but I eventually got it working but it was a pain.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.