Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eric5964

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
Southeast Michigan
How do you get all day appointments to show up on your watch faces. Seems as though only appointments with specific start times will show? Anyone figure this out? Would like to see what I am doing the next day in the evening.

EricE

leesweet

macrumors demi-god
Feb 1, 2009
Northern Virginia, USA
They appear to show in the calendar itself. You might have to tap on the 'face' calendar to look at the 'real thing' to see the all day events. Dunno if that's by design or a bug. I expect since it shows one thing on the face calendar, there's no way to show an all day and the next event.

Eric5964

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
Southeast Michigan
I would just hope that when all appointments end for the day, that it would look to the next day, and grab the all day first

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
same stupid thing apple does on the iPhone. for some reason apple thinks full day events r less important and dont require a sticky

it irritated me at first as well "no events for tomorrow" and when i tap on it there r like 5

Sphyrna

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2008
I'm guessing the watch face doesn't show all day appointments because then it wouldn't show anything else for the rest of the day as that appointment is still ongoing?

angle

macrumors regular
Mar 3, 2008
Michigan
I could get why the complication on the watch face doesn't, but why would the glance show the same thing?! Talk about infuriating!

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
Same thing on the iPhone calendar in the notifications menu. Watch won't be any different.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.