Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

deuxani

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 2, 2010
Ok, maybe not all, but most I could get from the Apple site :)

YrwkGl2.jpg

Which one is your favourite? Mine is the Midnight Blue Modern Buckle and the Milanese Loop

Reactions: BrodieApple

bransoj

macrumors 68000
Jul 31, 2013
I fancy the 38mm black stainless steel Watch case with the black stainless steel link bracelet and a light brown leather loop strap to swap between. That said the classic and modern buckle straps are nice.

I suspect there will be a massive range of third party straps once things are up and running.

deuxani

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 2, 2010
Aah yes, the difference between the 38mm and 42mm! It's strange, normally I always buy watches between 41mm and 45mm, but the 42mm Apple Watch looks so much larger on the wrist than regular 42mm watches. I guess it's because of it being square. So I'll probably go for a 38mm as it's a bit less geeky and more subtle.

Btw, how are they going to sell these? Is the entire set going to be in one package or will we chose the bands separately :)

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
Space black case / bright blue leather loop or midnight blue MB

I actually really like the way the midnight blue leather loop looks. I noticed the "sport" watch only shows the sport bands. My guess is you cannot pick different bands from the get go. They would have to be purchased separately. I only reason I want the sport over the regular one is durability.

Last edited:

LandoVol

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2014
All of the people who think this watch is ugly are lucky. As soon as I saw it I fell In Love with it. Now I have to wait 6+ months to get one. I'm guessing 90% of the nay Sayers are trolling. I mean it's an absolutely gorgeous watch right?

Kiju

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2010
I think it's a nice design and I'm glad it isn't circular. There's just so much more space on a square screen.

That said the red and gold is my favourite. Such a lovely colour combo.

LandoVol

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2014
I think it's a nice design and I'm glad it isn't circular. There's just so much more space on a square screen.

That said the red and gold is my favourite. Such a lovely colour combo.

If it was a big deal to me I'd get that rose gold. I'm just not a fan of yellow gold.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.