Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lyesenia

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 24, 2017
I couldn't resist pre-ordering via AT&T and paying full retail for my first order. But the unlocked one is graphite and the other is blue. I really want to see and hold the blue to be sure I want graphite. Am I in trouble? Lol

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
?????????

how, exactly did you pre order when it doesn't open til tomorrow morning?

I hate when people come on here lying about placing orders or receiving phones early....

Reactions: Caviar_X

FattiesGoneWild

macrumors 6502a
Nov 1, 2019
I couldn't resist pre-ordering via AT&T and paying full retail for my first order. But the unlocked one is graphite and the other is blue. I really want to see and hold the blue to be sure I want graphite. Am I in trouble? Lol
No one cares about you flexing. Multiple threads and people pre ordering. Must we need more?

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
but the biggest point is he DIDN'T preorder because preorders aren't open yet....
I don’t think the two people I’ve seen you call out so far are lying. I think people are getting confused because we can now go through part of the preorder process days in advance and then complete it on release day. The wording on the site/app is a bit leading in that direction.

If you think about it, it is preordering. Because in a few hours when we finish the practice we are in fact, ordering. Order fulfillment will take place later but that doesn’t change the fact we will have an active order.

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
I don’t think the two people I’ve seen you call out so far are lying. I think people are getting confused because we can now go through part of the preorder process days in advance and then complete it on release day. The wording on the site/app is a bit leading in that direction.

If you think about it, it is preordering. Because in a few hours when we finish the practice we are in fact, ordering. Order fulfillment will take place later but that doesn’t change the fact we will have an active order.
maybe they are confusing PREpreordering with preordering.... but the one guy thinks he'll have his blue phone in hand today! this guy is a newbie so I can excuse his confusion.... the other guy.... if I remember currently... has been a member of this forum for a while so he knows the difference!

cuz as of right now.... NO ONE has an active preorder!

Reactions: 5105973

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
maybe they are confusing PREpreordering with preordering.... but the one guy thinks he'll have his blue phone in hand today! this guy is a newbie so I can excuse his confusion.... the other guy.... if I remember currently... has been a member of this forum for a while so he knows the difference!

cuz as of right now.... NO ONE has an active preorder!
I know you’ve been on this forum a long time. Do you remember folks who would complain about their new iPhones…when shipping hadn’t even gone out yet? 🤣 There are fewer every year but there’s always at least one!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.