Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gregg2

macrumors 604
Original poster
May 22, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
With the latest iOS update (I delayed installing it) I can no longer upload a single photo to Amazon Photos(AP) as I used to. A person at AP customer service said that it was no longer possible to do that, for now anyway. But, often the first person you get doesn't have the correct answer. She wanted me to look at some settings, but I couldn't see what she was telling me to look for, a possible clue that she didn't know where to find it. (Or maybe I'm dense.)

Does anyone here use AP and know what settings to use, and the proper steps to upload a single photo instead of all photos from a particular day? I have an SE, but I don't think that's germane to the settings or process for this task.

Gregg2

macrumors 604
Original poster
May 22, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Thanks, that works.

So, do you know how to move individual photos into the Family Vault? This is not really an iPhone issue. I guess my first post wasn't either. But I used to be able to move one photo, now something has changed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.