Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

x-evil-x

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
I thought there where titles on prime with Atmos. Not sure why its not showing in the app or on my avr info. Anybody have problems with Atmos on prime? Is there an option somewhere in settings?

BGPL

macrumors 6502a
May 4, 2016
California
I thought there where titles on prime with Atmos. Not sure why its not showing in the app or on my avr info. Anybody have problems with Atmos on prime? Is there an option somewhere in settings?

Jack Ryan features Atmos support. Make sure you watch the 4K version of the show, and then you'll need to select the Atmos audio stream. Also, you'll need hardware that supports it.. not all media players will be able to pass Atmos to your receiver. Almost all of the big ones do except Chromecast.

x-evil-x

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Jack Ryan features Atmos support. Make sure you watch the 4K version of the show, and then you'll need to select the Atmos audio stream. Also, you'll need hardware that supports it.. not all media players will be able to pass Atmos to your receiver. Almost all of the big ones do except Chromecast.
I have a 1080p tv and it doesn’t work because of that. Everything else I have is atmos enabled. Netflix works fine with atmos.
It’s just amazon only allows atmos with a 4ktv

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.