Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SirWill

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 13, 2021
Pacific Northwest
I was wondering what differences I can expect moving from a Samsung phone to an iPhone. I'm making the switch, phone ordered. I have never used iOS at all.

I've seen I can still use Google Photos, since I have a decade of photos there I'll probably keep using it.

I plan to keep using my Samsung Active2 Watch, I think I'll loose the Health Monitor recording of EKG and future Blood pressure capability but want to wait to switch to Apple watch once they get some of the new health sensors.

I think most of my main apps I use exist on iOS and if not I can find an alternative

I guess I'll probably just learn as I go but I was wondering if there were any guides specifically for users of Android moving to iOS. Or walk throughs for first time iOS users?

I know there are lots of guides on here, but didn't find a way to search them. And I did some looking for similar posts and found some of my answers (like google photos) already. So please be kind to this soon to be convert.

Reactions: Electrojake
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.