Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BlueHedgehog

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 29, 2010
Ok, so there's this one achievement in Angry Birds Space (v1.3.0) that I'm having a hard time to unlock, and that would be the "Gravitational Escape" achievement. I've unlocked this achievement before with an older Game Center account.

I've also tried deleting and reinstalling the app twice. The first time deleting but keeping the GC achievements/leaderboards, and the second deleting both the app and the GC achievements/leaderboards.

The description says "100 birds exit atmosphere". OK, that part I understand. But I'm not quite sure about exactly how to unlock that achievement the right way. I've searched Google to no avail and even searched Youtube for videos that show me how to unlock the achievement (not a single relevant result).

From what I understand, the easiest level to attempt to unlock this achievement would be 1-6, where I can easily launch the red birds out of the "gravitational field". So far I've launched 73 birds out of 100 (and still counting) out of the atmosphere in a way that they don't fall back in it, and I'll update the post later for the results.

P.S. If I've posted this thread in the wrong section, I don't mind the mods moving it to a different section.

[EDIT]: 100 birds and still not unlocked :( The dotted line in the attached screenshot shows where and how I'm launching the birds out of the gravitational field.

[EDIT 2]: Looks like I may have found the solution here (though it says it's for the Win8 version):
http://www.trueachievements.com/a170761/gravitational-escape-achievement.htm

Attachments

• IMG_1410.PNG
    IMG_1410.PNG
    546.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.