Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Marky_Mark

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 30, 2005
UK
1. Following on from the thread about Einstein posters...I have a (very) large promotional poster for Mission Impossible, with smaller articles around the edge about the Apple kit they used in the making of the film - how much is that worth - Pristine, in a tube?

2. I have a white Apple promo t-shirt for Independance Day (worn and washed) - how much?

3. I have a black Apple promo t-shirt for Mission Impossible (not worn, pristine) - how much?

Sly

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2003
Airstrip One
I'm not sure about the poster, but I have sold off a few of my Apple shirts on ebay over the last few months. The prices are all over the place, some of what I thought where the nicest promo t-***** went for only £6 - £12 a plain black cotton, 'Apple Staff' t-shirt with a small white Apple logo went for £36 . I have a grey 'WWDC 2003 Guest Speaker' polo shirt, that I may auction off soon, these must be pretty rare, and I would hope will go for a bit more?

mkjj

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2003
Liverpool
Price

Sly's correct, it's what ever someone will pay (usually me!!) Some I have bought very cheap, others I have lost out on as the price has skyrocketed.
Indy White, 'cos its worn, poss £10, Black £15-20 max I would say (i'll buy it if it's large!). Poster I would guess about £20-25.

Check RedLight Runner although costs on this site are pretty steep sometimes, altough they have some cheap ones at present. I have a great Been There Done That Tshirt, new in the box (a bit crushed) and all the marketing material given away with it, it was a dig at Microsoft and has something about Redmond on the top of the box, I would expect about £40 if I sold that (which I'm not!).

I like them free from the Apple Store openings!! (Regent St and Florida Mall for me)

Good luck if you decide sell them

Marky_Mark

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 30, 2005
UK
Thanks for the advice - not a bad way to make 50 quid. I'll dig them out, I think, and see what I can get for them.

Cheers guys!

JMT529

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2004
SoCal
I wish I could land some of the nice apple shirts that employees wear. I dont see many on eBay.

mkjj

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2003
Liverpool
JMT529 said:
I wish I could land some of the nice apple shirts that employees wear. I dont see many on eBay.

Got one of the nice mesh type that some stores have, Regent Street staff had them I think. Small grey rubber tab on the sleeve with embossed Apple logo, made by GAP.
Mine was $24 from eBay, so a bargain really

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.