Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fernandez21

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2010
Well I'm still having issues. Same thing as before. No idea what the problem is. I'm still thinking on just getting another device and use the 6p for wifi or something.

I keep coming back to the s7 edge. How is the thing without root? How bad are the ads on chrome or what browser might be out there that could do a decent job blocking ads while browsing? Also any typing lag?
If its ads in browsing your most concerned about, the Samsung browser has a couple ad blocking extensions available in the App Store, plus I actually find the Samsung Internet browser to be quite good, I like it better then chrome and second only to Safari on the iPhone.

You might be able to give the Samsung browser a try on you 6P if it's compatible, just go to the play store and search for Samsung internet browser.

slitherjef

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 8, 2012
Earth
If its ads in browsing your most concerned about, the Samsung browser has a couple ad blocking extensions available in the App Store, plus I actually find the Samsung Internet browser to be quite good, I like it better then chrome and second only to Safari on the iPhone.

You might be able to give the Samsung browser a try on you 6P if it's compatible, just go to the play store and search for Samsung internet browser.

I've tried the browser on my mom's note 5 it seems ok. Ive tried to find the ad blocker for it on the play store but only found the browser by Samsung. Am I looking for the ad blocker made by Samsung or is it a third-party and if so, which one works best?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.