Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

djpuma

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 13, 2010
I am wanting to get the 11" pro, specifically this one, since it's currently on sale. (I'm a vet so I have access)
My question is should I wait until the new ones drop and hope the price goes lower than $750 for the 256Gb wifi or buy now. I don't want the new ones because I prefer to feel like I'm getting a deal and the m2 processor is plenty fast for a while.
tl;dr
buy ipad pro 11 now or wait in hopes of a steeper discount when the new ones drop in a few months?

Thanks!

Reverend Benny

macrumors 6502a
Apr 28, 2017
Europe
I am wanting to get the 11" pro, specifically this one, since it's currently on sale. (I'm a vet so I have access)
My question is should I wait until the new ones drop and hope the price goes lower than $750 for the 256Gb wifi or buy now. I don't want the new ones because I prefer to feel like I'm getting a deal and the m2 processor is plenty fast for a while.
tl;dr
buy ipad pro 11 now or wait in hopes of a steeper discount when the new ones drop in a few months?

Thanks!
Get it, it will be supported for a long time and has more power under the hood most will ever need.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.