Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jbarley

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 1, 2006
Vancouver Island
I really must stop rooting through old stuff.:(
Just came across this original boxed install set for a G4 Cube,
thought maybe there might be someone out there interested in it.
If so a PM would get the ball rolling.

IMG_0024.jpg IMG_0030.jpg IMG_0031.jpg

pl1984

Suspended
Oct 31, 2017
I am amazed at what people toss out instead of trying to find someone who would want it. I understand people may not have time to try and unload all the stuff they have and it's easier to just toss it. But I try to find a home for a lot of stuff which I would have otherwise tossed. The Craigslist free section is home to a lot of people who are willing to take things off my hands. Things I would never have imagined people would want.

I'm not mister green or anything but I do try to do my part in keeping things out of the landfill if at all possible.

Reactions: z970

jbarley

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 1, 2006
Vancouver Island
I am amazed at what people toss out instead of trying to find someone who would want it. I understand people may not have time to try and unload all the stuff they have and it's easier to just toss it. But I try to find a home for a lot of stuff which I would have otherwise tossed. The Craigslist free section is home to a lot of people who are willing to take things off my hands. Things I would never have imagined people would want.

I'm not mister green or anything but I do try to do my part in keeping things out of the landfill if at all possible.
It's not always a bad thing, a lot of PPC stuff has been rescued from other peoples trash over the years, pulled from dumpsters and reclaimed at the landfill.

Reactions: eyoungren
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.