Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Etienooo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 21, 2019
So it’s been almost been a year since Apple Watch Series 7 release with fast charging.
To my knowledge almost no charger released since then offer the feature. I’m only aware of the two 3-in-1 from Belkin + the only Watch charger from Belkin + Apple’s solo charger.

Is there any other charger I’m not aware of? I’m mostly looking for a standing duo charger with both official 15W MagSafe + Watch fast charging. I have a hard time understanding why none of the cool chargers launch since September 2021 have these features. Perhaps it’s Apple making it super hard for manufacturers to have them.

I am Sampson

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2007
Plymouth, UK
Just bumping this as was going to ask the same thing.
Getting a 14 pro max and watch ultra and need a charging station. Would like a new charging station to be able to use MagSafe so looking for best option to get fast charging for both and really can't seem to find it anywhere.

cannono

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2014
I find it weird that Apple hasn’t even updated the Duo charger to fit iPhone 13 Pro and 14 Pro correctly, let alone fast charge.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.