Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

psywzrd

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
I'm kind of sick of my Seido Innocase II and I'm looking for a replacement to use with my 3GS. I know the Incase Slider is very similar but I've read a lot of reports of it scratching the phone, paint chipping off the Slider, etc. Is there anything else out there that is similar? I want something that doesn't add much bulk, totally protects the bezel, and leaves all buttons and the headphone port uncovered. I know the ifrogz luxe is close but it doesn't provide total bezel protection. The iskin solo is nice too but I don't like that it covers the power and volume buttons. Am I missing anything?

bcs732

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2009
Just curious. What's wrong with the Seidio Innocase II? How come you don't like it?

psywzrd

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
Just curious. What's wrong with the Seidio Innocase II? How come you don't like it?

I'm basically just kind of sick of it but it also seems to have scratched the bezel on my old 3G a bit. I can't say with 100% certainty that the case caused the scratches (could have just been dust and dirt getting trapped between the phone and the case), but others have reported the same thing. I also don't like the hole in the back that exposes the Apple logo. I think it looks ugly and it's just another way for dust and dirt to get in. Other than the hole in the back, I like the design of the case itself - I just want something that's a bit nicer and just as thin, if not thinner.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.