Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

budmonster

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 20, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm currently using a black iPad Air Smart Case $80.00 until I can find something similar but a lot cheaper.

I posted a screenshot, I like how the Apple Smart Case protects the entire iPad, it goes all away around, leave no openings. So that shiny trimming that goes all away around the iPad is covered. I need something like that.

I have a Thule Atmos X3 case my 5s and it gives great protection but I barely know its there, is really thing. I don't know if any iPad cases are like that or not?

Does anyone know of any cases like this? I have a 5yr old that uses my iPad a lot so I get extremely nervous, but I use it as well. However I forbid to use some ballistic case that a solider would use.

Any help is appreciated. - Thanks

Attachments

• case.png
    case.png
    488.5 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

donnaw

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2011
Austin TX
I'm currently using a black iPad Air Smart Case $80.00 until I can find something similar but a lot cheaper.

I posted a screenshot, I like how the Apple Smart Case protects the entire iPad, it goes all away around, leave no openings. So that shiny trimming that goes all away around the iPad is covered. I need something like that.

I have a Thule Atmos X3 case my 5s and it gives great protection but I barely know its there, is really thing. I don't know if any iPad cases are like that or not?

Does anyone know of any cases like this? I have a 5yr old that uses my iPad a lot so I get extremely nervous, but I use it as well. However I forbid to use some ballistic case that a solider would use.

Any help is appreciated. - Thanks

I'm currently using the Logitech AnyAngle. It's a bit heavy but seems to provide a great bit of protection, especially on the edges. I would certainly let a 5 year old loose with it, especially if you put on a screen protector. I let my 7 year old granddaughter use mine (when her hand-me-down iPad 2 has a dead battery).

But it does add a bit of weight. I've gotten used to it because I like the stand (I hate the Apple concept of stands having tried the Smart Cover before). And the sleep/wake functions perfectly. The cutouts are also perfect.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/anyangle-case-ipad-air2?wt.ac=HPB1-CTA1-anyangle

budmonster

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 20, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm currently using the Logitech AnyAngle. It's a bit heavy but seems to provide a great bit of protection, especially on the edges. I would certainly let a 5 year old loose with it, especially if you put on a screen protector. I let my 7 year old granddaughter use mine (when her hand-me-down iPad 2 has a dead battery).

But it does add a bit of weight. I've gotten used to it because I like the stand (I hate the Apple concept of stands having tried the Smart Cover before). And the sleep/wake functions perfectly. The cutouts are also perfect.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/anyangle-case-ipad-air2?wt.ac=HPB1-CTA1-anyangle

So this Logitech case covers all sides of the iPad Air, like the Apple Smart Case pictured above with the arrows?

Edit: The case you linked to is for the iPad Air 2.

donnaw

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2011
Austin TX
Oops, sorry, I misread your question.

Yes, this one does cover the edges but it is for the Air2.

Again, sorry.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.