Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

flipangle

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 11, 2010
Is there any app out there that will allow my to have more than one item at a time in my clipboard? I'm doing some research and need the ability to copy a bunch of links to the clipboard. Once done, I would paste all the links into one email and send it to myself. This would be much less tedious than sending each link as an individual email which is what I currently do now. Thanks!!

r0k

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2008
Detroit
Is there any app out there that will allow my to have more than one item at a time in my clipboard? I'm doing some research and need the ability to copy a bunch of links to the clipboard. Once done, I would paste all the links into one email and send it to myself. This would be much less tedious than sending each link as an individual email which is what I currently do now. Thanks!!

I would like something like this as well. I haven't found anything yet. Have you searched appshopper.com? Check for iPhone apps as well because a lot of them get updated with iPad versions or become universal apps.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.