Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

-iKris-

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 11, 2010
England
Are there any good Gmail apps for the iPad yet? I use the multiple inboxes feature on Gmail, and I'd love to be able to use that on the iPad (when mine finally arrives). Is there anything that will do that?

mikethebigo

macrumors 68020
May 25, 2009
Are there any good Gmail apps for the iPad yet? I use the multiple inboxes feature on Gmail, and I'd love to be able to use that on the iPad (when mine finally arrives). Is there anything that will do that?

Gmail has a great iPad formatted site. I recommend just using that. Im not sure what apps are out there though.

wyneken

macrumors regular
Feb 26, 2010
The great State of Maine
Well actually the built-in Mail app works very nicely with Gmail. And for me, it's much faster than using the web interface (though Google has done a lovely iPad-friendly re-design of this).

jeepik

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2009
i just wish the push mail worked better

push works on my iphone but not on the ipad

-iKris-

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 11, 2010
England
If you go to gmail.com on an iPad, does it automatically go to the iPad optimised version?

Rob.G

macrumors 6502a
Jan 17, 2010
Arizona
I haven't really cared for the HTML5 version of GMail. I tend to just use the regular website version for it.

Rob

LadyHoneyBabe

macrumors 6502
Mar 22, 2010

Did you try the Google Mobile App for the iPad? It has pretty much everything in it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.