Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Astonish_IT

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 1, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I was curious if any of you saw a video or photo of Mini LED, 12,9inch, M1 iPad Pro with matte screen protector? I could not find any, yet. I know that it decreases the quality of the screen, but i was curious how it looked on the new displays. Or if you have a Mini LED iPad Pro, and if you put a matte screen protector on it, how do you like it? How would you compare to the other iPad Pro screens (previous gens) , if you had it with or without screen protector.

Thank you!

AutomaticApple

Suspended
Nov 28, 2018
Massachusetts
Hello Everyone,

I was curious if any of you saw a video or photo of Mini LED, 12,9inch, M1 iPad Pro with matte screen protector? I could not find any, yet. I know that it decreases the quality of the screen, but i was curious how it looked on the new displays. Or if you have a Mini LED iPad Pro, and if you put a matte screen protector on it, how do you like it? How would you compare to the other iPad Pro screens (previous gens) , if you had it with or without screen protector.

Thank you!

Reactions: Astonish_IT

Artsketch

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2019
This guy applied a paperlike on his new 2021. I personally don’t like matt screen protector because they degrade colors to much.

Reactions: Astonish_IT
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.