Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yr Blues

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 14, 2008
I'm sad there are no leather Folio options. Nothing feels better than leather.

LibbyLA

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2017
I was all set to get the Apple folio but after seeing this thread, I think I’m going to get a couple of cheap case/covers (one hard back, one soft TPU) for now and see what might become available in leather. I definitely want something with corner protection when we’re at our camp so the ones I’ve ordered won’t go to waste. Might end up with an Apple folio anyway.

Reactions: Yr Blues

Yr Blues

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 14, 2008
I was all set to get the Apple folio but after seeing this thread, I think I’m going to get a couple of cheap case/covers (one hard back, one soft TPU) for now and see what might become available in leather. I definitely want something with corner protection when we’re at our camp so the ones I’ve ordered won’t go to waste. Might end up with an Apple folio anyway.
Apple giveth and Apple taketh away. They finally cover the bottom of iPhone with the new cases, but decided not to on the mini 6.

rukind2

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2012
Apple giveth and Apple taketh away. They finally cover the bottom of iPhone with the new cases, but decided not to on the mini 6.
From what I can see at the Apple site their folio cover has a back.

1632347045105.png

rgarjr

macrumors 604
Apr 2, 2009
Southern California
Waiting for Nomad to come out with one, but the Smart Folio is very nice
Do not get your hopes too high.. I’ve been waiting and bugging Nomad as to when they come out with a leather folio for my 12.9 iPad Pro 2021 ever since it came out in June, they just keep saying the same copy/paste reply.. they’re working on it and they have no idea when, so I don’t know what's the deal with that.

Last edited:

Nautilus007

macrumors 68030
Jul 13, 2007
U.S
Do not get your hopes too high.. I’ve been waiting and bugging Nomad as to when they come out with a leather folio for my 12.9 iPad Pro 2021 ever since it came out in June, they just keep saying the same copy/paste reply.. they’re working on it and they have no idea when, so I don’t know what's the deal with that.
Don’t they have leather folio?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.