Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tangerine

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 5, 2007
I have brother and sister using my Mac Pro when I'm work. It get annoying when I come home I see it in another position where I left it before. It either got push back, reverse, or somewhere else. I want to know if there is anything I can put on the Mac Pro bottom legs to protect it from scratch? The Mac Pro weight a tons, so it will get scratch if this keep happening. I was wondering if they sell anything out there that I can put on the Mac Pro bottom leg to help it stay protected, like a soft cushion?

Thanks!

trainguy77

macrumors 68040
Nov 13, 2003
Just phone around and look for some sticky feet. That will do the trick just to raise it up a little bit...however that may leave a sticky mark.:(

Tangerine

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 5, 2007
Thanks guys, I guess I should just tell them to stop moving it around too much. But I don't want them to think I'm an obsess freak with my Mac Pro. I do love it very much though like my little baby. :D

CyberPrey

macrumors regular
Aug 10, 2006
IGH, MN
I am a very fussy person when it comes to my computer systems..

My wife and children are all aware of the golden rule... leave it like you found it..... and I extend the same courtasy to anyone else's system I use as well.....

ronni3

macrumors regular
Dec 26, 2006
Chicago, IL

My wife and children are all aware of the golden rule... leave it like you found it..... and I extend the same courtasy to anyone else's system I use as well.....

I'm with you on this. I don't like anyone messing with my Mac Pro.

BiikeMike

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2005

exactly!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.