Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stelrenz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 17, 2022
Does anyone have a FineWoven band? Would you recommend it? I'm disappointed that Apple discontinued the leather band and the price seems steep for the FineWoven. Just wanted to get your thoughts.

i505

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2016
New Mexico, USA
Does anyone have a FineWoven band? Would you recommend it? I'm disappointed that Apple discontinued the leather band and the price seems steep for the FineWoven. Just wanted to get your thoughts.
I have a Mulberry FineWoven Modern Buckle and wore it for a week straight. It did not scuff while worn under normal usage (as in NOT by intentionally damaging it like the viral images/videos of the FineWoven cases) and the band felt soft and comfortable. The leather bands are of higher quality IMO so you might be disappointed if you loved the leather bands.

4sallypat

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2016
So Calif
I have the blue magnetic fine woven band and while it's comfortable, the magnets are very weak.

So weak that it keeps losing my original position and afraid it might just fall off one time...

Going to go back to the velcro sport band which is more secure.

Not worth $100....

IMG_0248 2.JPG

4sallypat

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2016
So Calif
If Apple had made the magnets stronger, I would definitely keep mine.

Very comfortable and slim band indeed; but I like the security of the velcro sport band...

Reactions: jz0309
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.