Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tys

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2008
PhotosLive on BigBoss Repo. I haven't used it myself , but it says it was updated in August for 9.3.x compatibility.

Reactions: kalirob99

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 24, 2008
California
PhotosLive on BigBoss Repo. I haven't used it myself , but it says it was updated in August for 9.3.x compatibility.
Seems to work, thanks. I just need to get used to taking them. :confused:
Any suggestions on what the regular setting is for Live Photos? It's at 2 seconds now, but not sure if I should go longer.

Will22

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
Seems to work, thanks. I just need to get used to taking them. :confused:
Any suggestions on what the regular setting is for Live Photos? It's at 2 seconds now, but not sure if I should go longer.

It is 3 seconds on the 6s and if my memory can go back that far it was the same on old HTC where apple got their 'inspiration' from for it.

Reactions: kalirob99

hgrimberg

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2012
Photoslive says Unable to purchase. That means it wasnt updated like most cydia tweaks. Devs dont update their tweaks anymore. The whole jailbreaking thing is dying.

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 24, 2008
California
Photoslive says Unable to purchase. That means it wasnt updated like most cydia tweaks. Devs dont update their tweaks anymore. The whole jailbreaking thing is dying.
Still ahowing purchasable on my fresh device and worked fine on this one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.