Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

W55 Order Status

• Total voters

hirtaza

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 20, 2014
Toronto
Just wondering if any W55 orders were processed / charged/ preparing for shipping or are they still stuck on processing items.

Got a W55 order for jet black iPhone 7 128gb and it's still stuck on processing items :(

appygirl82

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2012
Oregon
Does the order number even really dictate the order they will come? Mine starts with W56 and my estimated delivery date is 10/4-10/10?! I heard those order numbers don't necessarily mean anything?

Last edited:

jmcunningham

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2014
Nashville, TN
My order # starts with W55 and I see the device in my support profile this am, and see UPS tracking information (incorrectly says Thursday delivery at the moment, as mentioned in a different thread).

hirtaza

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 20, 2014
Toronto
Does the order number even really dictate the order they will come? Mine starts with W56 and my estimated delivery date is 10/4-10/10?! I heard those order numbers aren't necessarily mean anything?

From what ive heard, they process them in order but again some of the guys here know more than me so im not sure so i cant say...just curious were you processed / charged or is it still processing

appygirl82

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2012
Oregon
From what ive heard, they process them in order but again some of the guys here know more than me so im not sure so i cant say...just curious were you processed / charged or is it still processing

Mine is stuck in processing....I'm guessing it will be for a while ;(. I ordered 15 min after it went live....so frustrating

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
The W order numbers are meaningless, they are not assigned in any meaningful order.

appygirl82

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2012
Oregon
Regardless of the order #, I do hope that I get my phone (which had a 2-3 week timeframe when I ordered 15 min after pre-orders went live) before some person who ordered the same one the next day etc!! Still to this day the 1286 7+ black sits at 2-3 weeks!

hirtaza

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 20, 2014
Toronto
Regardless of the order #, I do hope that I get my phone (which had a 2-3 week timeframe when I ordered 15 min after pre-orders went live) before some person who ordered the same one the next day etc!! Still to this day the 1286 7+ black sits at 2-3 weeks!
Has your order been charged from your account or it still says processing

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.