Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macpro2019

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 7, 2019
Curious. I have note 10 plus and love it..but noticed battery capacity is at 98 percent. I was wondering in the future if I could replace it?

Peterg2

macrumors 6502a
Jan 28, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Curious. I have note 10 plus and love it..but noticed battery capacity is at 98 percent. I was wondering in the future if I could replace it?

Assuming you are in the US or Canada, very easy to be done and professionally. There are several hundred UbreakiFix franchises around which are Samsung authorized and they will be able to replace the battery with an OEM one in a matter of a couple of hours (just drop it off).

In Montreal I dropped off a Note 5 at one of their stores and a few hours later picked it up with no hint of the phone being pried open. Total cost C$115 or so (under US$100). Cannot recommend highly enough.

Edit: Just checking and for the Note 10 plus you will have to contact the store for a quote but I do not see a massive divergence from the indicated pricing I gave. If this job were done in Canada with a Note 10 plus the cost would be circa US$125 or so. Good deal.

Last edited:

Macpro2019

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 7, 2019
Assuming you are in the US or Canada, very easy to be done and professionally. There are several hundred UbreakiFix franchises around which are Samsung authorized and they will be able to replace the battery with an OEM one in a matter of a couple of hours (just drop it off).

In Montreal I dropped off a Note 5 at one of their stores and a few hours later picked it up with no hint of the phone being pried open. Total cost C$115 or so (under US$100). Cannot recommend highly enough.

Edit: Just checking and for the Note 10 plus you will have to contact the store for a quote but I do not see a massive divergence from the indicated pricing I gave. If this job were done in Canada with a Note 10 plus the cost would be circa US$125 or so. Good deal.
Thanks a lot. Looking forward to it.

tonybarnaby

macrumors 68020
Dec 3, 2017
I'm assuming you're using Accubattery to determine your battery health. If so, it's only an estimate. How long have you been using it (or whatever else you're using) to check? It takes a while to build up enough data to have even a semi-reliable guess at your battery health using Accubattery or any app of the sort.

ramram55

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2012
You are an expert on Accubattery. Any idea how low battery percentage should it be replaced ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.