Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigsmile01

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 17, 2013
I recently updated to iOs 14. For Reminders it didn’t give me the option to decline an upgrade Reminders, so now my reminders no longer work sync between iOs 14 and Mojave.

In the past, with ioS 13, you could use an older icloud account (that hadn't been upgraded) or use a Yahoo account as a work around. But this doesn't seem to work under ios 14.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

bigsmile01

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 17, 2013
Actually it does work. I just had to reset network settings (in iOS) to get everything syncing. Hooray!!
Note when reseting networking settings, all saved wifi networks will be deleted.

MBAir2010

macrumors 603
May 30, 2018
there
Monday i tried setting reminders on the iPad via iCloud, and i have a symbol stating Mojave is outdated, and will not work.
i set a 8PM reminder on mojave to see if i can receive those on my other iOSX devices.
if i don't receive an iPad reminder is there away around this, (besides a Catalina) upgrade?

sgtaylor5

Contributor
Aug 6, 2017
Cheney, WA, USA
Just tested: FastMail works as a syncing provider when Reminders database has been updated for Catalina+ and iOS 14 / Mojave are the synced systems.

MBAir2010

macrumors 603
May 30, 2018
there
Wellwhatta know, i received a reminder on the macbook air from the itouch sat at exactly 6PM! ,

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.