Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

keysofanxiety

macrumors G3
Original poster
Nov 23, 2011
Hi everybody,

Hope you're keeping in great spirits! Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Of course you remember Space Cadet 3D. :p It was an incredible pinball game. It's pretty easy to get a copy and even run on Mac through Crossover or something.

However I really really want a copy of it for the PS3 or just any console in general. I had an extensive look online without any luck. I was just wondering if anybody managed to either port it to a console or even update it with revamped graphics?

It just seems like such a great pinball game with really well designed levelling systems etc., I'd have thought there'd be a huge demand for it, but nobody really seems to care. I imagine there wouldn't be many licencing issues either. Does anybody know if anybody's working on a new version with better graphics or even an existing port, or a purchasable level on an existing pinball game? Price is not an issue, I just really really want to see what options there are to natively play this.

Hope this makes sense. I'd appreciate any suggestions you may have or if you could point me towards an existing Kickstarter project? There seem to be a thousand pinball games released daily but not the one my heart desires. :(

Thank you again! Have a great day wherever you are.

Reactions: 44267547

Susurs

macrumors 68000
Jun 18, 2010
Oh, yeah, I remember this game...spent a lot of time playing it on old computers. :rolleyes: Don't know of any ports however.

Reactions: keysofanxiety
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.