Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hankolerd

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2007
Seattle, WA
Aspyr said at the beginning of the month, that if the mac/pc version didn't release with the console versions, that it would not be far behind(within a week or two). They still haven't announced the release date, but I expect to see it within the next couple of days.:apple:

hankolerd

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2007
Seattle, WA
the original release dates were oct 28th for US, and nov 7th for Australia, I would expect whenever it releases for US, that the australia release will be about a week behind, or at the same time.:apple:

fishkorp

macrumors 68030
Apr 10, 2006
Ellicott City, MD
US release date is now Nov 13th, pushed back from Oct 28th. called multiple game stores to confirm and both gamestop.com and walmart.com say it ships on the 13th.

aafuss1

macrumors 68000
May 5, 2002
Gold Coast, Australia
the original release dates were oct 28th for US, and nov 7th for Australia, I would expect whenever it releases for US, that the australia release will be about a week behind, or at the same time.:apple:

I checked several game online stores, and VURP.com-and there's no release date info for Australia at all.

hankolerd

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2007
Seattle, WA
When IGN put the game into their database they put in the release dates that I mentioned. Though Aspyr said even though that development was coming along quickly and nicely, that there is a chance they would have to delay release a week or two since they have had so little time to work on it.:apple:

aafuss1

macrumors 68000
May 5, 2002
Gold Coast, Australia
Still can't find a official Australian release date yet.

Most retailers sites I checked only list the console versions.

I'll probably get it for Christmas.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.