Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

horatio8

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 14, 2010
I love how the Classic Buckle feels on my wrist but I can't get it to fit properly. The 7th hole from the end away from the watch is too loose unless my wrist has expanded a bit due to heat or exercise. The 8th hole is too tight. I'm thinking about having a jeweler punch a "7.5" hole in the band. Has anyone done this? I'm not sure there is enough room between the holes.

Last edited:

IllusionEntity

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2013
Kent, UK
I love how the Classic Buckle feels on my wrist but I can't get it to fit properly. The 7th hole from the end away from the watch is too loose unless my wrist has expanded a bit due to heat or exercise. The 8th hole is too tight. I'm thinking about having a jeweler punch a "7.5" hole in the band. Has anyone done this? I'm not sure there is enough room between the holes.

Even if there was enough room between holes to make a new one. The leather between the two would be so thin it would quickly break two holes into one. Not a great idea.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.