Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dr_Charles_Forbin

Contributor
Original poster
May 11, 2016
Forget the X for a minute - I ordered a 128GB SE for my wife in the middle of October from Verizon. They had the initial ship date as 11/2. Now it's been pushed out to 11/15. Everyone is putting so much attention on the X that it seems like the SE is having shortages as well. Anyone else same problem?

conleyca

macrumors newbie
Dec 22, 2015
Odd. I ordered a 64GB from Boost yesterday and it will be here Monday. $171 and change with tax. I have AT&T, but it doesn’t work at work so I’m going to use this to throw up some WiFi I can connect to.

Dr_Charles_Forbin

Contributor
Original poster
May 11, 2016
Odd. I ordered a 64GB from Boost yesterday and it will be here Monday. $171 and change with tax. I have AT&T, but it doesn’t work at work so I’m going to use this to throw up some WiFi I can connect to.
Could be that they didn’t make as many 128 GB’s. Just annoying.

Dr_Charles_Forbin

Contributor
Original poster
May 11, 2016
Production of the 64GB SE has been discontinued so I think those were most likely back stock. That said, yeah, probably more 32GB SE being manufactured than 128GB.
You know the strange thing? I can walk into the Apple store today and pick it up under the Verizon payment plan. Current online orders for the 128GB in rose gold from Verizon are shipping 12/15. Go figure.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.