Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mark Stone

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 20, 2022
In its case.
Does anyone here use protective cases for your Apple Watch? Here's my Series 5 watch in a Supcase, a combination case/band. I used this watch for almost 2 years, and when the edges started looking a little scuffed up I decided to case it to prevent any further damage. I chose blue to match it to my new blue iPhone 13, and of course the screen color was changed to blue, too.

W5.jpg

Reactions: mrsmith1

Dealmans

Suspended
Mar 12, 2022
My S5 came with a catalyst case/band, used it for awhile in the surf but the band is a bit short and would pop out, still got it good protection if you were a tradie etc.

geordiedan

macrumors member
Sep 7, 2016
No case here either… I’ve had my SS Series 2 for nearly 6 years and only ever had really minor scuffs, definitely not worth the extra bulk unless you are a tradesman / labourer or something.

I’m just about to replace it for a series 7, my series 2 is still going strong though (albeit a little slower). The Battery still lasts all day and other than my calculator it’s probably the longest I’ve ever kept an electronic gadget. I’ve had 3 phones in that same 6 years.

Mark Stone

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 20, 2022
In its case.
I like the Supcase on my AWs5 so much, I bought a Supcase for my Eye Phone 13. I got it two days ago, and it is a very good protective case.

12aklabs

macrumors newbie
Apr 4, 2022
I use Misxi Hard PC case with Tempered Glass Screen Protector. I didn't want to risk scratching either the case or the screen. I am rather hard on watches.

Reactions: Mark Stone

artur4ik

macrumors newbie
Apr 5, 2022
Ukraine
Looks nice. I don't use cases, and for 3 years of using my watches looks good. There are some small scratches on the screen, but at all they are ok.
IMG_1277.jpg

Diablo360

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2009
Tried a case but ditched it soon after. The watch is pretty low profile and hitting it against objects wasn’t as frequent as some of my larger stainless steel sport/diver watches

Lab34

macrumors member
Oct 25, 2021
I'm using those kind of case that fast clip on the screen, just when I'm gardenning.
You can put and remove them fast, whitout taking out the watch.

Reactions: Mark Stone
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.