Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bathplug

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 12, 2010
I noticed the control centre lags on the lock screen. Also some slight lag sometimes when launching apps, scrolling and opening folders but those don't happen to often but I have noticed it. The lock screen control centre always lags slightly. It's not as smooth at iOS 7.0.6.

iPhone 5 restored and updated to iOS 7.1.1 a fresh install and haven't restored from a backup.

FatPuppy

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2012
I noticed the control centre lags on the lock screen. Also some slight lag sometimes when launching apps, scrolling and opening folders but those don't happen to often but I have noticed it. The lock screen control centre always lags slightly. It's not as smooth at iOS 7.0.6.

iPhone 5 restored and updated to iOS 7.1.1 a fresh install and haven't restored from a backup.

On my r mini it lags only if I have a live wallpaper on lockscreen and on iphone 4 but if you disable the transparency, everything goes smooth.

alezano

macrumors member
Mar 11, 2014
Italy

I have this problem too on my iphone 5 since iOS 7.1....let's see if ios 7.1.2 solves it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.