Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Melr217

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 3, 2022
I have the Apple Card through Goldman Sachs and have been experiencing constant alerts that have been popping up about my account. Made a payment on my due date and then the next day woke up and said I owed 3 times my balance due immediately. Called customer services and they said it was something that they have been experiencing not to worry. My payment is reflected and that was wrong info I was seeing in the app. They are working on it. My mind went to Goldman Sachs being hacked. It’s still happening today. Although some info has been fixes I’m getting weird alerts. Never have gotten these before. Anyone else experiencing issues?

TonyC28

macrumors 68030
Aug 15, 2009
USA
Mine has gone slightly crazy lately. And I do only mean slightly. A couple weeks ago out of nowhere my balance went up $100. No transaction anywhere that I can find. After two weeks of them investigating it they are saying it’s a $100 gas station hold from February 2021 that never fell my off. Weird, as my balance only changed in August 2022, but ok.
Currently I have a payment that I made toward the card stuck as pending and the Goldman support people can’t even see it.
I like this card but these issues are mildly annoying.

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
Mine has gone slightly crazy lately. And I do only mean slightly. A couple weeks ago out of nowhere my balance went up $100. No transaction anywhere that I can find. After two weeks of them investigating it they are saying it’s a $100 gas station hold from February 2021 that never fell my off. Weird, as my balance only changed in August 2022, but ok.
Currently I have a payment that I made toward the card stuck as pending and the Goldman support people can’t even see it.
I like this card but these issues are mildly annoying.
Yes that is the main issue where available credit will change for no reason. No recent charges or credits. Nowhere we tipped recently. Not the end of the month for interest.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.