Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cold_Beaver

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 25, 2019
I have sprint and got the email this morning saying I could register priority status which I did but it doesn’t list monthly pricing.

Anyone from experience know when they usually list the prices?

Thanks

AppleB

macrumors 65816
Oct 18, 2011
I have sprint and got the email this morning saying I could register priority status which I did but it doesn’t list monthly pricing.

Anyone from experience know when they usually list the prices?

Thanks

I have Sprint and did the priority thing.

From what I understand once the pre orders goes live you’ll be able to see the pricing and any discounts etc you’re eligible for. You can either go forward with the order or not when it goes live.

Cold_Beaver

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 25, 2019
I have Sprint and did the priority thing.

From what I understand once the pre orders goes live you’ll be able to see the pricing and any discounts etc you’re eligible for. You can either go forward with the order or not when it goes live.

Ok but I don’t have to get up at 5am do I? Even if I’m turning a phone in?

AppleB

macrumors 65816
Oct 18, 2011

No. You have 48 hrs to complete your pre order once pre orders go live. So you can do it anytime on 9/13. Supposedly we will get first dibs on stock Sprint receives even before someone that does wake up 5am to preorder. So even if you complete your order at 5pm you’re still ahead of a 5am regular preorder.
This is the way it supposed to work.

Reactions: Cold_Beaver

turbineseaplane

macrumors P6
Mar 19, 2008
I have nothing to add other than my condolences for being a Sprint customer.
I gave them a good shake two different times and I couldn’t believe how bad the service quality was.

Naturally this can vary by region so hopefully it is great wherever you are and need to use it.

AppleB

macrumors 65816
Oct 18, 2011

Now it could be first order first serve with priority.

What I mean is that if someone completes their priority order at 10am and you complete your priority order at 5 pm I’m assuming the 10 am order will be ahead of 5 pm.

AppleB

macrumors 65816
Oct 18, 2011
I have nothing to add other than my condolences for being a Sprint customer.
I gave them a good shake two different times and I couldn’t believe how bad the service quality was.

Naturally this can vary by region so hopefully it is great wherever you are and need to use it.

I’ve been with Sprint for 10 years and it is what it is. Some cities it’s great some not so much. It’s not that deep really.

My City it’s been great for quite sometime.

Cold_Beaver

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 25, 2019
Now it could be first order first serve with priority.

What I mean is that if someone completes their priority order at 10am and you complete your priority order at 5 pm I’m assuming the 10 am order will be ahead of 5 pm.

I’m not too worried. I don’t see a single one of these phones selling out.

Service is fine for me here in Phoenix. A few bad spots and with it being way cheaper than Verizon, I’ll deal with it

Cold_Beaver

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 25, 2019
I am still on the fence with the iPhones this year and I have great experiences with Sprint (SWAP member) and I did the priority status thing. The trick with Sprint is to use the newest devices with them so the LTE bands match well.

I wasn’t planning on then was like “well I upgrade every year”. Lol

This it the first year we’ve had sprint so I’m curious to see how the whole priority thing works and hope we get it launch day

Reactions: ZebraDude

AppleB

macrumors 65816
Oct 18, 2011
I wasn’t planning on then was like “well I upgrade every year”. Lol

This it the first year we’ve had sprint so I’m curious to see how the whole priority thing works and hope we get it launch day

I don’t believe Sprint did a priority thing last year or I don’t remember it.
I ordered my XS Max a few weeks after preorder and got it pretty fast.Wasn’t interested at first. I went from a 7 Plus to the XS Max.
When I preorder my 7 Plus from Sprint that was a nightmare.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.