Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hints-The-Name

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 12, 2009
I am looking in to getting a iSKin Solo Fx for my iPhone 3GS I had the incase slider on my other iPhone and wasn't blown out of the water. Does anyone have this case for there current iPhone 3G? Also does anyone have pictures of the case on a Black or preferably White iPhone in any other color than the blue?

Thanks

Jon-Luke

macrumors 6502
May 22, 2009
Cape Town
I have the iSkin Solo.

It doesn't say FX on it but maybe its the same... I'm very happy with it. The backing fits very snugly and because its made of durable rubberish plastic it protects the phone from falls and makes the phone feel more solid. I find the iPhone a little slippery to deal with on its own.

I use the iSkin in combination with the invisibleSHEILD from ZAGG. I find that the invisibleSHEILD provides the ultimate protection for the screen even though it makes the screen less smooth and used in combination with the iSkin all the edges are nicely covered so that there is no peeling anywhere.

CallMeZsaZsa

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2009
I have a red fx but havent used it yet....I currently have a black phone that is going to go to DH when my white one comes in on 6/19 (so I didnt bother putting it on yet)

Ive seen pix and the red looks good on both black and white phones. I know on youtube there are reviews and you can see the cases on some phones so you can get an idea of colors

Hints-The-Name

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 12, 2009
Do you happen to know where you phone pics of the red of Black and White. I want the red case I decided but I dont know if I should change my order to a white iPhone I am really liking it more.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.