Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pepperfection

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 13, 2017
It looks sleek and premium than most clear cases. I wanna get it but there is a controversy about the lens protection.

The raised part is only on 2 parts of the square area of the lenses. The inner(right) and bottom part do not have raised lip.

Some say so it wont get in the way of Magsafe accessories, and Mous say they tested it and it will still protect the lens from drops.

How do you guys feel about this? Does it really feel safe?

If not, thinking of just getting those Casetify Impact(clear) or Otterbox Defender XT.

Thanks!

Reactions: walds11

ryansebiz

macrumors regular
Apr 7, 2008
The one I bought has been amazing and already protected my iPhone 15 Pro from a few drops.

The outer edges of the case will protect the camera lens where the camera lens raised lip dips.

The case doesn't get in the way of MagSafe accessories. It works in portrait and landscape mode with StandBy.

It feels really safe and Mous offers outstanding protection.

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
The one I bought has been amazing and already protected my iPhone 15 Pro from a few drops.

The outer edges of the case will protect the camera lens where the camera lens raised lip dips.

The case doesn't get in the way of MagSafe accessories. It works in portrait and landscape mode with StandBy.

It feels really safe and Mous offers outstanding protection.
Such a killer case on paper and in videos! I am thinking about getting the Clear, but the Iridescent is sick! This case seems to have the best form factor in this clear case category.

Reactions: ryansebiz

Amplelink

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2012
My friend has this case and likes it. I think the lens thing is probably not a big deal, although I guess it just depends on how your phone hits whatever surface it lands on. Unless you have a freak accident, it’s probably fine.

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
My friend has this case and likes it. I think the lens thing is probably not a big deal, although I guess it just depends on how your phone hits whatever surface it lands on. Unless you have a freak accident, it’s probably fine.
I agree.

I have the Ghost case and love it. And looking for similar clear case design that is more rugged, but not overly bloated in size.

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
I posted this in the Which Case Did You Get or Recommend For Your New iPhone 15/Plus/Pro/Pro Max? thread:

I have the Ghost case and love it. I am looking for similar clear case design that is more rugged, but not overly bloated in size. I am drawn to the Mous Clarity 2.0 Clear Case. The iridescent one is sick!

Can someone post feedback and/or side-by-side pics of the Clarity 2.0, Ghost and Apple silicone cases so I can get a better feel of size differences? Form factor is very important to me. Thanks.

freeagent

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2020
I almost bought the Clarity 2.0, but was concerned about the back glass. I normally buy the Limitless, and I just got my 5.0 in Bamboo 🤘

I normally buy the Aramid.. but I wanted to try something different :)

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
I succumbed to the Amazon BF deals and grabbed the Clarity 2.0 Iridescent. Bad*ss case! The iridescent is so cool. No issues with the back glass so far.

Reactions: freeagent
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.