Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

uberjason

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2007
Woodbury, MN
My mobileme contacts keep disappearing and re-appearing on my iphone and the mobileme website right now. Anyone else seeing this?

DaSal

macrumors 6502
Mar 19, 2008
The Netherlands

I have it! And not just whole contact disappearing either, some contacts just have their First and Last name removed so now they show as just a number or email address...

And on the mobile me site i have a lot of blanc contacts right now...

Very weird and annoying...:rolleyes:

IgnatiusTheKing

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2007
Texas
Mine got all screwy right about the time of the first post in the thread. I contacted MobileMe support and they were able to reset something to get everything back syncing correctly. I think it had something to do with the maintenance they were doing that night.

GeekGirl*

macrumors 65816
Feb 26, 2009
Buffalo, NY
Yep somehow lost all of mine and cant get them back at all no more mobile me for me. going back to gmail and it works great with the nexus one:)

lc25

macrumors 6502
Jul 31, 2009
Had it all day and i can't work out how to resolve, Contacts are online but refuse to sync to iphone even after a full reset and delete and re add of the account. Really starting to get annoying now as i cant call anyone :(

IgnatiusTheKing

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2007
Texas
Had it all day and i can't work out how to resolve, Contacts are online but refuse to sync to iphone even after a full reset and delete and re add of the account. Really starting to get annoying now as i cant call anyone :(

Contact MobileMe support. It took them about 20 minutes to sort out my (very similar) issue.

Susi

macrumors newbie
Jan 18, 2010
I've been having that problem too. I wondered if it had to do with the sync and where I saved the new contacts. I think it's been better since I always saved new contacts on the mobileme contact list but I'm not sure.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.