Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pat500000

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 3, 2015
I can't seem to log in for some odd reason. Is there an outage? Anyone signed off and can't log in?

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I don't sign off, but so far I've not noticed any issues with iMessage, yesterday or today. I've been using iMessage on my Mac all week, problem free.

adrianlondon

macrumors 603
Nov 28, 2013
Switzerland
For the first time that I can remember, it's not syncing well between my laptop and phone. This is since installing the 10.11.4 and 9.3 public betas.

The phone seems fine but the laptop, even if that's where I send the messages from, doesn't update the "read" status sometimes nor get the reply for a few minutes, despite the phone getting it immediately. I logged out and back in again to see if it fixed the issue; it was slow to log back in but I had no issues doing so.

pat500000

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 3, 2015
I don't sign off, but so far I've not noticed any issues with iMessage, yesterday or today. I've been using iMessage on my Mac all week, problem free.
Thanks. Looks like I did cmd option p r reset..and worked fine.

simon lefisch

macrumors 65816
Sep 29, 2014
I would like to share this info.. Do we have a section for this?
Your post from earlier should be enough, unless you want to update your OP with the solution so people don't have to scroll thru the thread. You could also update the title of the thread to include "solved".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.