Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aces99

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 18, 2014
Canada
Anyone having problems with Bluetooth & AirDrop? I tried to AirDrop a picture today from my iPhone to my iPad and no matter what a tried the picture would not show up on my iPad when I tapped on the AirDrop icon on my iPhone. Anyone else having this problem or is it just me? It was working before I updated to IOS 9.3.1.

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Anyone having problems with Bluetooth & AirDrop? I tried to AirDrop a picture today from my iPhone to my iPad and no matter what a tried the picture would not show up on my iPad when I tapped on the AirDrop icon on my iPhone. Anyone else having this problem or is it just me? It was working before I updated to IOS 9.3.1.

Just tried it on my iPhone 6 and macbook. Macbook showed up instantly when I tried to share a photo through air drop.

My buddy had a problem like yours and restarting his router (of all things) fixed his airdrop issue.

aces99

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 18, 2014
Canada
I finally got it working. I reset the network setting on the iPhone & iPad, reset the router and a couple other things and one of those fixed the problem because everything is working great now. Thanks very much for your suggestion and help. It is what makes this forum so great.

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
I finally got it working. I reset the network setting on the iPhone & iPad, reset the router and a couple other things and one of those fixed the problem because everything is working great now. Thanks very much for your suggestion and help. It is what makes this forum so great.

Anytime man.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.