Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Padaung

macrumors 6502
Jan 22, 2007
UK
I wasn't clear on that, i meant two finger touchpad swipe to the left or right to go previous/next website like i can do it on the mac. up/down two finger scroll works. Cheers

Do you mean to go to the previous/next (as if using the left and right arrows top left of the browser) web pages you've viewed? That also seems to work already, just tried it.

Sorry, I know that doesn't solve your problem, but at least you know the feature is there within Windows already so you can look for a solution.

Reactions: QuickDraw

MI MacGuy

macrumors regular
Aug 22, 2014
Not sure if anyone is interested but I decided to sell my Surface Book. For as much as I love it, I simply don't use it at all. It's still in mint condition, in the box, with original receipt! PM if you'd like. Will ship anywhere. Asking $1600.

Lisat78

macrumors regular
Jun 5, 2015
I have a SP3 and swipe forward/back does not work on Edge on the current build of W10. It does work on Insider builds for the Anniversary update (I've tried them) and it also works on Chrome for both the touchpad and the screen. You can enable it on edge for tablet mode using TouchMe Gesture Studio. It's pretty much Better Touch Tool for Windows although touchscreen only, alas. If only BTT worked on Windows...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.