Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mia-rafael

Suspended
Original poster
May 21, 2016
My mom shares her itunes purchases with me, we have been doing this since 2012, i just replaced a iphone and found apps hanging during install, i tried re installing them and got errors such as you can no longer share this app., anyone know how to fix it?

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
My mom shares her itunes purchases with me, we have been doing this since 2012, i just replaced a iphone and found apps hanging during install, i tried re installing them and got errors such as you can no longer share this app., anyone know how to fix it?

Not sure what you mean by "can no longer share" an app. If you are sharing an iTunes account, just find it in the App Store and download it again.

mia-rafael

Suspended
Original poster
May 21, 2016
i did, but every time i try installing it i get an error saying its no longer shared with me

mia-rafael

Suspended
Original poster
May 21, 2016
im connected with family sharing , my cloud acount and my moms itunes account,
i had restored the back up with the apps but it seems some of them are now un sharable

NoBoMac

Staff member
Jul 1, 2014
Settings > General > iPhone Storage

Tap the app causing issues, tap Offload. Re-install from App Store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.