Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

h00ligan

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 10, 2003
London
As titled. I have a zagg keyboard for air which I like- contrary to a list of others I've not had one issue with it. The backlighting is great. Wakes fast. Got battery etc. anyway the Air 2 fits in there but it's a hair loose. I'm trying to think of how I can shim it to fit better. I guess I'm thinking if using duct tape in thin strips but I'm just curious if someone had a genius idea. Seems a waste to spend even $40 on a new keyboard ket alone $100-150, though I may get the new zagg slim case for the pro if it fits as I have store credit.

Anyway time being I'd like to eliminate wobble. Anyone modified one ?

Alternately I guess is there a good really inexpensive keyboard case maybe from fast tech or mono price (their prices have skyrocketed lately on everything)that's maybe a touch more universal, stands on a bed well, has backlit keys works well for a stand during movie playback? A lot of them are so light they are top heavy with iPad in place.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.