Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

firoze

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 3, 2011
I have noticed a considerable improvement in battery life after updating my iPhone X to iOS 14.3, possibly in the range of 25-30% improvement.

Has anyone else noticed an improvement on any of their phones, no matter which model?

I will be getting a iPhone 12 mini soon, and if any 12 mini users in particular have noticed an improvement then that would be very good news indeed.

firoze

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 3, 2011
Slight improvement on 12 pro max
Good to know that, thanks. The max anyway has an excellent battery life, so probably your usage may not be draining the battery too much. I wonder how much phones with smaller batteries like the 12 mini would benefit from 14.3. Would be nice to hear from 12 mini users.

savagewatts

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2014
Vancouver, BC
I have noticed a considerable improvement in battery life after updating my iPhone X to iOS 14.3, possibly in the range of 25-30% improvement.

Has anyone else noticed an improvement on any of their phones, no matter which model?

I will be getting a iPhone 12 mini soon, and if any 12 mini users in particular have noticed an improvement then that would be very good news indeed.
Yes, battery life on my 12 Pro has been fixed. It was draining faster than normal but the update fixed it.

Reactions: firoze

LFC2020

macrumors P6
Apr 4, 2020
No issues with battery life, launch day purchase iPhone 12 Pro max has been rock solid when it comes to battery life.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.