Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pablo7

macrumors 6502
Nov 10, 2008
LOS ANGELES, CA.
I had the dermashot on my 3g good stretchy but thin case not much of a lint catcher and it doesn't start to sag after months of use.....i guess the contours that go around the home/earpeice button helpwith that. the silicrylic is what i'm looking at next :apple: in black for my white 3gs. there's also plenty of reviews on youtube for both.

glassx

macrumors member
Mar 9, 2007
i had the silicone one on my 3g from launch up to about 2 months ago. it held up well and had no problems with it. i just recently got an ifrogz luxe and love it

auero

macrumors 65816
Sep 15, 2006
Yes, I've used them before. Quickly returned it. I forgot which case I had but it was so tight I couldnt get it off. Come to think of it, I also had one for my nano, case started cracking since I got it and almost scratched it. May have been defective but I chose to stay away.

pablo7

macrumors 6502
Nov 10, 2008
LOS ANGELES, CA.
Yes, I've used them before. Quickly returned it. I forgot which case I had but it was so tight I couldnt get it off. Come to think of it, I also had one for my nano, case started cracking since I got it and almost scratched it. May have been defective but I chose to stay away.
Sounds like you had a hard case? I"d stay away from any and all hard cases. I don't see how a silicone case like the one the OP is looking at would be hard to take off the phone....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.