Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FlyingTexan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 13, 2015
IMG_1252.jpeg
So basically I returned from Costa Rica on work where my headphones went missing. I looked everywhere and can’t find them. Using “find my” I can see them last checked in two months ago. I’d forgotten I had AppleCare plus on them. Anyone used the process and would I qualify? Not sure why but it’s not showing the ear buds together even though they were.

marine0816

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2011
USA
View attachment 2348367 So basically I returned from Costa Rica on work where my headphones went missing. I looked everywhere and can’t find them. Using “find my” I can see them last checked in two months ago. I’d forgotten I had AppleCare plus on them. Anyone used the process and would I qualify? Not sure why but it’s not showing the ear buds together even though they were.

What you end up doing??? That's why I'm hesitant to buy AppleCare for my AirPods Pro I just bought after losing one of my buds... would you buy AppleCare again for AirPods?

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
What you end up doing??? That's why I'm hesitant to buy AppleCare for my AirPods Pro I just bought after losing one of my buds... would you buy AppleCare again for AirPods?
AppleCare+ goes into effect after the one year warranty expires. It only covers accidental damage or hardware failure for an additional year (not sure if you can pay monthly after the second year to extend coverage). It doesn't cover loss..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.