Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MusicEnthusiast

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Los Angeles
I'm looking for a simple, stylish, and hassle free sleeve for my 4th gen iPad that will arrive tomorrow. I did a quick google search and this sleeve got top reviews for the 9.7" iPad:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Case+Lo...09&skuId=4817133&st=case logic 11 "&cp=1&lp=3

Any of you guys using it? I ordered it from Best Buy last night and it'll arrive next week! For $10 it sounds like a solid buy. I've even read reviews that the TSA doesn't require you to take your iPad out of a case just like this one when you go through airport security.

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio
I'm looking for a simple, stylish, and hassle free sleeve for my 4th gen iPad that will arrive tomorrow. I did a quick google search and this sleeve got top reviews for the 9.7" iPad:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Case+Lo...09&skuId=4817133&st=case logic 11 "&cp=1&lp=3

Any of you guys using it? I ordered it from Best Buy last night and it'll arrive next week! For $10 it sounds like a solid buy. I've even read reviews that the TSA doesn't require you to take your iPad out of a case just like this one when you go through airport security.

Looks rather large to me. Did you know that Case Logic makes a neoprene sleeve for eReaders? That would give you a better fit. I saw these at Wally World.

Oops, never mind. Thought you were talking about an iPad Mini. Yes, that does look like a nice case for your iPad.

Last edited:

MusicEnthusiast

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Los Angeles

Thanks for passing this on. I'm gonna try out my case logic and if I don't like it I can easily return it to my local Best Buy for a full refund. I had to get it shipped because they don't carry it in the store.

Looks rather large to me. Did you know that Case Logic makes a neoprene sleeve for eReaders? That would give you a better fit. I saw these at Wally World.

Oops, never mind. Thought you were talking about an iPad Mini. Yes, that does look like a nice case for your iPad.

I'm looking forward to trying it out! I'm very excited because this is my first ever iPad. :)

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
No problem. Yours is 11.6 so there's going to be room for the iPad to slide around in there. You may end up wanting to go a hair smaller.

MusicEnthusiast

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Los Angeles
No problem. Yours is 11.6 so there's going to be room for the iPad to slide around in there. You may end up wanting to go a hair smaller.

I'll be sure to check that out. I believe 11.6" is Case Logic's smallest sleeve. Wasn't looking of spending more than $15 on a sleeve so that's the reason why I ordered it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.