Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

derek1984

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 5, 2008
Do they usually send order confirmation emails? I bought a case yesterday and while I have a receipt from Paypal, they have not sent an order confirmation or shipping confirmation yet. Is this anything to get worried about? or is this just common procedure for them? Thanks

hellrider

macrumors regular
Jun 7, 2008
Pennsylvania
Do they usually send order confirmation emails? I bought a case yesterday and while I have a receipt from Paypal, they have not sent an order confirmation or shipping confirmation yet? Is this anything to get worried about? or is this just common precedure for them? Thanks

Same thing happened to me. They sent a confirmation email perhaps two days later. I wasn't too impressed. :eek:

Rayfire

macrumors 68030
Aug 25, 2008
PNW
They're probably just swamped by orders, but I think your order should go through. I dealt with them a lot of times and they managed to ship everything I wanted

derek1984

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 5, 2008
Yeah, being busy right now is understandable. Thanks for the input. Hopefully I'll get an email soon!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.