Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sofdog

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2012
It's happening. My sim free pro max pb 512 gb is "Shipped" based on the apple store app. expect update soon.
I got an email and a text with tracking! This is my first time in on the ground floor for the newest.

djuzi

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 22, 2013
Mine is still processing. 7th day now. Glad I’m at least not the only one.
Well I was thinking to cancel it as there were phones available for express pickup but my status changed to Preparing to Ship and I can’t cancel it now.

Status still says delivers in 5-7 business days but it’s said that since Monday. No tracking in sight.

madrigal77

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2018
Well I was thinking to cancel it as there were phones available for express pickup but my status changed to Preparing to Ship and I can’t cancel it now.

Status still says delivers in 5-7 business days but it’s said that since Monday. No tracking in sight.
I’ve been tempted to cancel as well, but unfortunately there’s no Apple store in my town, so it’s not an option.

djuzi

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 22, 2013
Anyone’s 11/6 early morning preorders still not shipped?? Apple saying it’s just waiting to be picked up but not seeing a label or anything under MyChoice.

Same phones are popping up at local stores in Houston for pickup but they won’t let me cancel it either. Super frustrating.

199B50E9-0DB1-4CB0-BFC8-8905518C345E.jpeg

phantomsd

macrumors 6502
Dec 7, 2006
San Diego, CA
I had an in-store pickup set for Friday the 13th yet my order is still processing (never received a pickup email). Decided to just wait it out but not sure what the hold up is. My store has what I want in stock, too (12 mini/Black/128).

It gets weirder as the tax charge from Apple has now disappeared from my bank account. I’m on IUP.

djuzi

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 22, 2013
Woke up this morning to a UPS tracking email. Phone is on the way and will deliver Thursday.

Patience is a virtue, I suppose.

Reactions: RRC

78MrEldorado

macrumors newbie
May 10, 2022
I ordered an iPhone 12 mini and 12 pro max through IUP at 7:02 and 7:03 AM CST last Friday. They both quickly changed to preparing to ship. The Pro Max has hopped between that and Processing for a few days.

Yesterday it changed from Delivers Fri Nov 13 to Arrives in 5-7 Business Days. Apple chat is saying they can no longer guarantee Friday delivery but there’s nothing wrong with the order itself.

Anyone else have this happen?
Same here i bought mine some days ago and today is the day it should arrive and its beginning to get late and its still on processing

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.